ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS OF DR. PEDRO AREDE
01/09/2009 - 30/06/2015 Integrated Masters in Medicine, Faculty of Medicine of Lisbon.
23/01/2017 - 03/02/2017 Course of Basic Sciences in Ophthalmology, Portuguese Society of Ophthalmology.
08/01/2018 - 02/02/2018 American Course of Basic Sciences in Ophthalmology, The Edward S. Harkness Eye Institute, Columbia University Department of Ophthalmology (USA).
23/02/2018 - 23/02/2018 Corneal Suture Course, Ophthalmology Colloquiums 2018, Lisbon.
15/09/2018 - 15/09/2018 Introductory course on Phacoemulsification, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Universidad Francisco de Vitoria, Madrid (Spain).
08/02/2019 - 09/02/2019 13th Course of the European Glaucoma Society, University Medical Center of the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Mainz (Germany).
04/11/2019 - 29/11/2019 Surgical Observation Internship, Eye Microsurgery Institute, Barcelona (Spain).
01/11/2020 - 30/11/2020 Internship in Medical Retina, Hereditary Retinal Dystrophies and Low Vision, Coimbra University Hospital Centre.
- 01/01/2016 - 31/12/2016 General practitioner, Hospital Professor Doutor Fernando da Fonseca, Amadora.
- Internal General Training.
- 01/01/2017 - CURRENT Ophthalmologist, Egas Moniz Hospital, Western Lisbon Hospital Centre.
- Specific Training Intern at the designated Institution between 2017 and 2020.
- Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology since 2021.