Dr Filipe Braz has a degree in Medicine from the University of Lisbon in 2007 with 17 marks.
General Internship at São Francisco Xavier Hospital in 2008.
Internship in Ophthalmology at the Institute of Ophthalmology Dr. Gama Pinto in 2013 with 19 marks.
Ophthalmology internship at Columbia University, New York, 2010.
- Ophthalmologist at the Dr. Gama Pinto Ophthalmology Institute in 2013 and from 2017 to 2020.
- Ophthalmologist at the Centro Hospitalar do Oeste in 2014.
- Ophthalmologist at Santa Maria Hospital since 2015.
- Ophthalmologist at the Egas Moniz Hospital since 2018.
- Coordinator of the Strabismus Department at Santa Maria Hospital since 2017.
- Collaborator at Hospital Dr. Nélio Mendonça - Funchal, as a consultant in the area of Strabismus since 2019.
- Author and co-author of more than 30 presentations in congresses and scientific journals.
- Invited speaker at Ophthalmology and Strabismus meetings.
- Author of 5 chapters of books and monographs in Ophthalmology.
- Co-coordinator of the Portuguese Group of Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus.
- Member of the Portuguese Ophthalmological Society, Spanish Society of Strabology, American Academy of Ophthalmology and the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
Invited Monitor of the Anatomy Discipline of the Faculty of Medicine of Lisbon from 2002 to 2004.
Professor at the Lisbon School of Health Technologies from 2016 to 2019.
Dr Filipe Braz is also a lecturer at the University of Beira Interior's Medicine Course since 2017.